Access and System Navigation (ASN) is a service that is housed at ROCK which is developing towards one point of access for children/youth/families and professionals supporting a child or youth who require information or services from a community based mental health agency in Halton Region.
ASN will provide information and assist in completing assessments to determine the supports and services that meet the level of care for the child or youth.
ROCK’s ASN Team currently supports referral processing for many different programs and services in our community. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, many programs have paused in accepting new clients into service. ASN will continue to accept referrals and conduct screening with providers and families understanding that there may be a wait for service to begin once referral has been processed.
- ROCK Intensive Programs (ROPS, ICS & Aberdeen)
- ROCK Danielle’s Place and Youth Aiding Youth programs
- Woodview Programs (SBST, YODA, EIEIO, HIP, DANO/Mountaineer Day Treatment, Linking Youth and Families)
- Community Youth Programs (CYP)
- Coordinated Service Planning (CSP)
Services provided for infant to 6 years old may be accessed through the Walk-In Clinic or by calling Access and System Navigation (see number below).
A list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Access and System Navigation process, and how to make a referral is available for your reference.
Before making a referral to one of the above programs please complete the following forms:
- Access and System Navigation Consent to Obtain and Disclose
- Forms for Separating/Divorcing Parents/Caregivers
- Program-specific referral form (some programs require a specific referral form - see below)
CSP Referral Forms
- Halton Service Coordination Family Service Plan Form
- Halton Coordinated Service Planning Consent Form
- Halton Coordinated Service Planning Halton Region - Service Provider Referral Form
- Halton Coordinated Service Planning Halton Region - For Providers Criteria and Referral Process
Danielle's Place / YAY Referral Forms
ICS Referral Forms
Woodview Referral Forms
- Mountaineer and Dano Day Treatment Programs Referral Form
- School-Based Support Team Referral Form
- Y.O.D.A. Referral Form
- Elementary Day Treatment Referral Form
- Halton Intensive Program Referral Form
The Access and System Navigation Team can be reached at 289-266-0036
Please fax all referrals for above listed programs to 905-681-7477 attention ASN