Children, youth and families can be referred by parents, physicians, paediatricians, psychologists, and other community agencies. Youth can also access ROCK on their own without a referral.
For more information, read our Client Information Package that includes information such as:
Parents and Caregivers Involvement
- Working in Partnership with Families
- Setting Goals for Service
- Decision-making Arrangements – Letter for Separated/Divorced parents
- Requesting and receiving our services with/without a parent/guardian’s consent
Informed Consent for Service
- Making the best choices for you and your child
Rights and Responsibilities for our Clients and Staff
- Private and Confidential Service
- Limitations of Confidentiality Client Files
- Information is stored in Child File
- Written/Verbal Consent
- Shared Client Information System
Services provided by the infant to 6 Programs and the Youth Aiding Youth Program may be accessed through the walk-in therapy clinic or by calling the Intake Coordinator at 905-634-2347, ext. 1439.