Are you in a crisis? Do you need someone to talk to now? Let us help…
ROCK’s Crisis Response Program provides immediate outreach for children and youth, their parents/caregivers, and community members. The Crisis Response telephone number will connect you to our 24-hour answering service. You will then be connected with a crisis counsellor as soon as possible.
- If you are having a Mental Health Emergency, please call the police (9-1-1), go to your local hospital or contact Kids Help Phone (see below).
- If your family/ child is in a Crisis Situation and you live in the Halton Region, please contact our 24-Hour, confidential crisis line at 905-878-9785.
You can also talk to:
Kids Help Phone is a 24-hour, bilingual and anonymous phone counselling, web counselling and referral service for children and youth.
The service is completely anonymous and confidential.
Whether by phone, mobile app or through their websites, you can connect with them whenever you want, however you want.
Trans Lifeline (Canada) 1-877-330-6366
Trans Lifeline is a non-profit dedicated to the well being of transgender people. They run a hotline staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have.
LGBT Youth Line 1-800-268-9688 or text 647- 694-4275
LGBT Youth Line is a Queer, Trans, Two-Spirit youth-led organization that affirms and supports the experiences of youth (29 years old and under) across Ontario by:
- Providing anonymous peer support and referrals;
- Training youth to provide support to other youth; and
- Providing resources so youth can make informed decisions.