ROCK will respond to client concerns of any nature, in a timely and respectful manner. ROCK is also required by Accreditation standards to document and report any trends to the Board of Directors on an annual basis.
If you have complaint about the services you’ve received at ROCK, the following process will take place:
- STEP 1: Information regarding the process in which you can express a concern or complaint is provided to you at your initial visit.
- STEP 2: Should you have a concern or complaint, you are encouraged to first discuss the issue with the individual service provider directly. The staff shall endeavour to resolve the situation. Staff shall notify the Manager of the concern/complaint. In situations where you feel uncomfortable speaking directly to your service provider, you may contact the Manager directly.
- STEP 3: If the concern/complaint is not resolved in Step 2, the appropriate Manager shall become involved. At this point the Manager shall notify the Vice President of Clinical Services. The Manager will make contact with you and if needed, offer to meet in person with you.
- STEP 4: If the concern/complaint is still unresolved, the you can take your concern/complaint directly to the Vice President of Clinical Services for resolution. The VP of Clinical Services may arrange a meeting with you and the Manager and other relevant parties to determine an appropriate resolution to the problem.
- STEP 5: Following the meeting with the VP of Clinical Services, all unresolved concerns shall be referred to the CEO for review. A response will be provided within 10 working days.
If you feel your concern/complaint is still unresolved, you can contact the:
Ontario Child Advocate
provincialadvocate.on.ca | 1-800-263-2841
Ombudsman of Ontario
ombudsman.on.ca | 1-800-263-1830